All in one Blogging Guide For All Bloggers
Guys as we all know that at somewhere and something we got so stuck that we began to leave that thing and that’s where our Failure occurs.
So I have brought for you a complete “ALL IN BLOGGING GUIDE FOR ALL BLOGGERS”, so that it can help you in sorting out your issues.
Here we go:-
Best Blogging tips from top Bloggers
➡ Get ideas from your Audience.
▪ This means that you need to spend good time on viewing your analytics and try to find out which of your articles are performing best on your site and which are performing worst. It will help you to understand that where are you lacking in providing things your audience want.
➡ Write for yourself First.
▪ This means that you need to write for yourself first, ignoring the Fact that someone will view your article. First of all you need to impress yourself then others. Write on the best topics you have deep knowledge about and write in that way, which will provide visitors what they want.
Bonus Point: Best Platform To Start Blogging
➡ Start building email list.
▪ This means that you need to start building your email list from Day 1. Also if you aren’t selling any products, email list is must. To build email list there are several plugins available for the site ( I prefer MailChimp ). Email list is must because, it is one of the best effective way to get your audience stick with your blog. This method is used by almost all Bloggers.
➡ Love your existing readers.
▪ This means that if you are getting couple of regular visitors also don’t stress about it and love those visitors, provide them what they want. These are those Visitors who can lead you to success. Provide them with best information and they will definitely share to their friends and colleagues. Try this you will definitely get a good response.
➡ Be Consistent.
▪ This means that you need to consistently provide your work to your visitors. A recent study showed that there is an increment of about 18% in visitors to those bloggers who are Blogging regularly. Consistent will give a boost to your site traffic and also Google also favours those sites who provide content regularly. Consistency is must in achieving success.
➡ Write Catchy headlines.
▪ This means that if you need to attract visitors you need to make them feel greedy. Then only they will visit your blog. Provide them with some juicy headlines to which they will attract like bees. This will help in increasing your Content Reach.
➡ Keep the length of article short.
▪ This means that you need to keep your article read time between 1-2 mins as this will never bore your visitors. One of the biggest problems Bloggers make that they don’t think like a Visitor, they write too long content and the result they get is far then expectations as Too long Content also bores the visitors. I am trying to say that keep your users engage with your article at all time.
Key features to know before publishing a post
– When you are writing a post, you should have a proper knowledge of the topic you are writing ( I am not talking about the information you are taking from Google ). If you have proper knowledge, then only you will be interesting in writing and this will make you more productive in your work.
– Do keyword research( I am doing it with the help of Google trends and Keyword Everywhere). Do all the research possible of your topic, this will help you to know about engagement going of your keyword.
– First of all check out that, Does the topic you are writing is really loved by people ??
Step to check this is :-
– See on social media about this topic. Search for all relevant information related to your Keyword on Social media, it will broad your perspective.
– Go on Quora and Search about the topic and try to find out how the audience is interacting with it. Try to answer the questions related to your keywords and in ans link your blog and state that post on this topic is coming soon. This will make Visitors curious to know.
– After publishing posts, don’t be just site idle and think that traffic will come. Share your post on major Social Media Platforms, try to answer some Quora questions related to your article and insert a link of your article in answer.( As mentioned above)
So these were all the research I do before publishing a post.
Many Bloggers create Blogs just for Adsense Approval, so I got it covered too…
Some of the best Ad$ense approval tips:-
– Create around 10 -15 unique posts with featured images(not copyrighted). I also got approved with 10 posts on my website. Posts should be rich in content and 100% unique.
– Make your blog look professional, make sure you provide an easy navigation for your visitors and try not make your site look too Clumsy
( I prefer ionmag or Newspaper 9 theme for WordPress users). AdSense experts don’t give approval to those site which is very laggy and dirty in appearance and working.
– Don’t first think of AdSense, first have some Decent amount of traffic and when you will be getting some good traffic apply for AdSense( I know that Traffic and AdSense aren’t related but if you have traffic then only AdSense is useful).
– Don’t use some third party advertisers while applying for AdSense. This is a violation of AdSense policy and your site will be directly be rejected ( but you can use Media.net with AdSense)
That’s it for today…
If you found this helpful, don’t forget to comment below.
If you have some more tips then please let me know via Comment.
Also read our articles :-